Mortgage requirements for foreign nationals in Turkey
- – Maximum length of the loan in Alanya is 10 years
- – The mortgage is given in three currencies: Turkish lira (TL), US dollar (USD), Euro (€)
- – Maximum amount that banks lend is 50% of the property value. Banks themselves evaluate the property value and it is generally lower than the market value
- – The monthly interest rate is around 0,65 % (7,8% annually) for a ten year period
- – Early mortgage repayment could be charged at 2%. The charge is based on the remaining amount of the mortgage
- – Proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details) or a confirmation letter that tax has been paid for the fiscal year
- – A confirmation letter that there is no debt and obligation owned by you
- – Copy of your ID card and/or proof of address
***Interpreter service is 30 € (70tl).
***Banks could request for additional documents.